REFUNDS & RETURNS POLICY
All orders can be cancelled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to make a change or cancel an order, you must contact us within 12 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, you can request a refund or reshipment for ordered products if:
- You do not receive them within the guaranteed time (45 days not including 2-5 day processing)
- You receive the wrong item
- You do not want the product you have received (but you must return the item at your expense and the item must be unused)
We do not issue the refund if:
- Your order does not arrive due to factors within your control (e.g. providing the wrong shipping address)
- Your order does not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside our control (e.g. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster)
- Other exceptional circumstances outside the control of disastermarket.com
*You can submit refund requests within 15 days after the guaranteed period for delivery (45 days) has expired. You can do it by sending a message on page.
If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
If for any reason you would like to exchange your product, perhaps for a different size in clothing. You must contact us first and we will guide you through the steps.
Please do not send your purchase back to us unless we authorize you to do so.